RH Irving Industrials Ltd, is looking for a Electrical Engineer with a proven experience in electrical / electronic background in building and installations.
Salary: £10.00 /hour
- Ensure that all works are installed and executed in accordance with the works specification.
- Monitoring own daily work activities and reporting progress and issues of concern to the Commissioning Managers
- Reporting defects, snags and complaints to Commissioning Managers
- Reporting Health & safety defects / incidents / accidents and near miss situations to the Commissioning Managers
- Ensuring image and name associated with RH Irving Industrials Ltd are upheld at all times.
- Liaising with Client’s representatives (as required)
- Verification of times claimed on timesheets and any other personal expenses.
- For ensuring that company management systems and processes are adhered to.
- For promoting good practice of material sustainability (Reuse and/or Recycle) initiatives to reduce waste and save costs.
- For reporting to the Commissioning Managers all defective materials and substandard quality/workmanship standards that do not meet the works specification/s.
Job Type / Category
This is a fixed term contract to build security panels before their installation on site.
The contract will run for approximately 12 months. This will subject to review in accordance with project timelines.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Own transportation will be essential due to the location of our office / work site.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Proven ability to carry out installations.
- Proven experience in electrical / electronic background in building and installations.
- Experience in factory acceptance testing.
- Awareness of stock control to ensure continued productivity.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Able to make decisions and take responsibility.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate in basic IT skills.
- Must have good observational skills especially for Health, Safety and Quality issues.
- Must be focused on all safety, environmental and quality issues on site.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Must be professional in approach and manner at all times.
- Flexible during periods of change.
- Ability to learn, understand promote and apply new technologies.
To apply for the position please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.